Medical graduated compression improves the natural blood circulation.
Through controlled graduated compression the precise amount of pressure – highest at the ankle and lessening at calf height – is applied to your legs.
The external pressure supports the natural function of your leg veins and actively promotes the blood circulation.
- prevents swelling
- relieves fatigue
- gives energy and vitality to your legs
- reduces heavy legs
- Medical – can release swellings and tired, achy legs caused by varicose veins or oedema.
- Travel – helps to improve blood circulation when sitting for long periods with limited legroom.
- Energize – helps to improve blood circulation when standing or sitting for prolonged time periods.
- Pregnancy – may help to reduce or prevent heavy, swollen legs caused by water – retentions.