Vein diseases are one of the modern world`s most frequent diseases.
During the course of life, more than 90% of all adults suffer from negative vein changes, typically resulting in heavy, swollen legs, varicose veins or even a thrombosis.
Many people have an increased risk for venous complaints but often they do not even know about it. Beneath you can find a list of the main risk groups for venous discomforts. See if you might belong to one of these groups and find out what you can do to prevent or lessen possible complaints.
- people that travel a lot or go on long journeys
- people in jobs that require long periods of sitting or standing
- elderly people
- people with a genetic predisposition
- overweight people
- people who have already suffered a thrombosis
- patients after surgery
- pregnant women
- women who take hormone preparation